Some of the key features of the app are:
- What’s on: full and up-to-date event listings for thousands of exciting activities, including free events, London 2012 Festival cultural events and big screens (Live Sites), across London and the UK – find out what’s happening near you, on an hour-by-hour basis.
- Torch today: view the Olympic Torch Relay with street-level routes for 1000+ communities over 70 days, and details of Torchbearers. View the current Torch position in real time using the Torch Tracker function.
- Paralympic Torch Relay: find out about the Flame Festivals taking place across the UK in August.
- Spectator guide: get searchable maps, details of facilities and information about how to get the best out of your historic day out.
- Road events: find out about free medal events such as the Marathon and Road Cycling Race.
- Jump to: interactive, searchable maps of the Olympic and Paralympic Torch Relays, the UK, London and the Olympic Park.
- Detail maps: access and seating maps for the Olympic Park and 20+ venues.
- Live updates: news, photos and social commentary from the Games.
- My Games: create a personal schedule creation to help you plan your Olympic and Paralympic experience.
- Facebook, Twitter and BBM integration: tweet, upload photos, post to your wall, check-in and let your friends know what you're doing.
Download the app for free from BlackBerry World.